Hey, I think you are looking for Class 10 History chapter 1 Important Dates or timeline of history class 10 chapter 3 . So, you are at right place now because in this post you will get the making of global world class 10 important dates with pdf. It can help you for mcq exams of class 10 or competitive exams.
Class 10 History chapter 1 Important Dates & timeline of history class 10 with the making of global world class 10 important dates
- 1820-1914 – World trade is estimated to have multiplied by 25 to 40 times.
- 1885 – The European powers met in Berlin and demarcated the African continent for respective powers.
- 1890s – A fast spreading disease of cattle plague or rinderpest had a terrifying impact on people’s livelihoods and the local economy.
- 1914–1918 – World War I (Inter-war economy
- 1920s – Agricultural overproduction was a major problem
- 1921 – The practice of indentured labour was abolished
- IMPORTANT EVENT
- 1923 – US resumed exporting capital to the rest of the world and emerged as the largest overseas lender.
- 1933 – US went bankrupt and 4000 banks were closed.
- 1939 – 1945 – World War II
- 1944 – United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference at Breton Woods in New Hampshire, USA.
- 1947 – International Monetary Fund and World Bank began their operations.
- 1950s – The Bretton Woods institutions began to shift their focus on.
Useful For Class 10 Students
- Rise of Nationalism in Europe Class 10 very short one mark Questions and Answers
- class 10 science mcq online test term 1
- mcq questions for class 10 science pdf download | science class 10 mcq
- Power sharing class 10 mcq | power sharing mcq | Power sharing class 10…
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Agriculture with Answers pdf