Hey, class 10 students are you looking for nationalism in india important points or Nationalism in India class 10 chapter 2 important,main & key points. So, you are at right place. Because in this post you will get complete list of nationalism in india important points.
nationalism in india important points
- Vernacular Act: the act through which the British government got extensive rights to
censor reports and editorials in the vernacular languages. It was created in 1878 to
curtail the freedom of the Indian press.
- Boycott: The refusal to deal and associate with people, participate in activities, or buy
and use things; usually a form of protest.
- Inland Emigration Act: It was an Act through which plantation workers were not permitted
to leave the tea gardens wihout permission.
- Satyagraha: A non-violent method used by Gandhiji against the oppressor.
- Khilafat movement: It was a movement by Indian Muslims alied with Indian Nationalists,
led by the famous Ali brothers, Mohammed Ali and Shaukat Ali to protest against the
injustice done to Turkey after World War I.
- Non-cooperation Movement: This movement was launched by Gandhiji in 1920. Its aims
were to show the resentment to actions considered oppressive like Jallianwala Bagh and
- Gandhi-Irwin Pact: It was an agreement signed in March 1931 under which the Civil
Disobedience Movement was called off.
- Dandi March: Gandhiji, along with 78 of his followers, started from his Ashram at
Sabarmati to Dandi on the sea coast on foot, and broke the salt law by making salt.
- Poona Pact: It was a pact which was signed between Gandhiji and Dr. B.R Ambedkar.
The Pact gave the depressed classes reserved seats in provincial and central legislative
- Nationalism: It involves a strong identification of a group of individuals with a political
entity defined in national terms, i.e., a nation. A sense of national consciousness, exalting
one nation above all others and placing emphasis on its development and prosperity.
- Colonisation: The action or process of settling among and establishing control over the
indigenous people of an area.
We hope this post “Nationalism in India class 10 chapter 2 important,main & key points” was important for you. Read most important mcq and important questions of each and every subjects given below.
important mcq question and answers and topics for class 10
- Timeline of history class 10 chapter 3 | Class 10 History chapter 3 Important…
- Rise of Nationalism in Europe Class 10 very short one mark Questions and Answers
- class 10 science mcq online test term 1
- mcq questions for class 10 science pdf download | science class 10 mcq
- Power sharing class 10 mcq | power sharing mcq | Power sharing class 10…
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Agriculture with Answers pdf
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Nationalism in India mcq with Answers
- resources and development class 10 mcq with answers pdf download
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science The Rise of Nationalism in Europe with…
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers PDF Download